Terms of Service
By purchasing a plan, product or service from the company doing business as beMOMSTRONG, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. To waive any and all claims that I have, or may in the future have, against beMOMSTRONG and its owner, operators, agents and representatives (collectively “the Releasees.”).
2. To release the Releasees from any and all claims of all kind (except as prevented by statute) for any injury, loss, damage, expense, cost or relief of any kind, resulting from or arising out of or connected with my use of service or my participation in any activities offered by beMOMSTRONG, including without restriction, claims arising from excessive exertion, from the condition of the equipment or premises or facilities, from the conduct of other members of third parties, and from negligence, including gross negligence, trespass, breach of contract, vicarious liability for any others person’s act or omission, or breach of any statutory or other duty of care, including any duty of care owed under the Occupiers Liability Act, [RSBC 1996], c. 337, on the part of the Releasees.
3. To hold harmless and indemnify the Releasees from any and all liability for any damage to property of, or personal injury to any third party, resulting from my use of services, facilities and participation in any beMOMSTRONG activities.
4. This agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns the Releasees other than what is set forth in this Agreement.
5. In entering into this Agreement, I am not relying upon any oral or written representations or statements made by the Releasees other than what is set forth in this Agreement.
6. We reserve the right to modify this Disclaimer or its terms relating to the Website and Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Disclaimer on the Website. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website and Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
1. Subscribing to the beMOSMTRONG monthly program or booking personal training confirms the clients wish to participate in physical activity and exercise program and have decided to hire beMOMSTRONG as the personal trainer or online fitness coach (the “Personal Trainer”) at the agreed upon rate.
2. It is understood that the Personal Trainer is certified and qualified in Personal Training. I understand that in the course of my participation in exercise, there exists, although remote, the possibility that I may experience some adverse changes in my blood pressure, heart rhythm and/or state of well-being, including the very rare possibility of a heart attack, stroke or even death. I understand that every effort has been made, and will continue to be made, by the trainer, to minimize these occurrences.
3. It is understood that the results of any fitness program cannot be guaranteed and that progress depends on, among other things, effort and co-operation in and outside of the sessions.
4. It is understood that the Personal Trainer's role and responsibility in this relationship is to provide me with a safe, effective program, guidance and support in using the program, and to provide the knowledge and resources so that I may achieve my goals myself.
5. It is understood that it is the clients responsibility to inform the Personal Trainer of any conditions or changes in my health, now and on-going, which might affect the ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
6. Answers to the questions answered in the initial consultation with beMOMSTRONG will be truthful and complete to the best of the clients knowledge. Medical clearance is required prior to participating in exercise.
7. Should a client feel light-headed, faint, dizzy, nauseated, or experience pain/discomfort, activity should be stopped and the Personal Trainer and/or doctor informed immediately.
8. It is understood that the client is not obligated to perform nor participate in any activity that they do not wish to do, and that it is their right to refuse such participation at any time during training sessions.